Home Care Treatment Centre
Provided by: Regina Qu'Appelle Regional Health Authority (aka RQHR, Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region)
Provides all Home Care nursing services for mobile clients in south Regina. Services include: wound dressing changes and assessments, suture and staple removal, catheter monitoring and changes, medication management including prepour and preload, injection therapy, IV therapy, administration and maintenance. The Centre gives the option of booking an appointment, instead of waiting at home for a Home Care Nurse.
Anyone can make a referral to Home Care for services - referrals should be directed to the service in your area:
- Balcarres and area: 306-322-3347
- Broadview - Whitewood: 306-696-2500
- Fort Qu'Appelle and area: 306-332-3306 or 306-332-3307
- Lestock and area: 306-274-2034
- Moosomin - Rocanvill: 306-435-3888
- Raymore and area: 306-746-4692
- Regina and Area: 306-766-7200
Need to be mobile.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
Home Care Director
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Sun 8 am - 8 pm
Physician referral is required.